Romanian Martial Arts Training Camp
The Kyusho Jitsu World Alliance presents the Romanian Martial Arts Training Camp on July 13th to 15th 2018. We are less than 60 days away for this the 1st annual event!
The 3 days of training is begin held in beautiful Brasov Romania nested in the mountains of Transylvania! And this is a camp you will not want to miss!
The 3 day event will feature teaching in the science of pressure point self defense as well as some other surprises.We will have attendees from as far away as Canada and many others from different parts of Europe!
This will be an EPIC event!
So what kinds of things are you going to learn at the RMATC?
There will be something for everyone from beginning to master level! Here is a short list of some of the topics covered.
- Most effect pressure point to use in self defense and why.
- Applying the principles taught in Kyusho Jitsu to real self defense situations
- Alarm points and why they are a game charger
- Special Sunday subsequent where I will actually teach my no touch theories.
- And MUCH MORE!
Date, Places and Travel
The exact venue the seminars will be held has not been released as of yet. However the city is Brasov Romania beginning on Friday July 13th and running until afternoon Sunday July 15th. Brasov is located about 2.5 hours north of Bucharest by car, however there are many different methods of transits to this beautiful city!
- Car - You can rent a car at the airport
- Train - There are many trains running daily between the cites and are VERY reasonable in price!
- Airport Transport - There are several very reasonably priced shuttle services from Bucharest to Brasov and back again! This is the best method as they will take you from the airport right to you hotel. Costs is VERY reasonable also! Anyone interested in this option please email me at email@example.com and I will forward booking information to you directly.
You can also book from the website below, however this is in Romanian.
Anyone coming from out of country would fly into the Henri Coandă International Airport outside of Bucharest in Otopeni. The airport code is "OTP."
There are many great hotels in Brasov to stay. We have everything from the Pension/Hostel experience to 5 Star Hotels. The beautiful thing about Brasov is nothing is very far away from anything else, and the cost is excellent! There are also many apartments available via AirBNB for those who prefer this! Any of the online hotel booking services can help you here! Below is a map of Romania with Bucharest and Brasov highlighted for you. Here is a link for booking hotels or AirBNB.
Seminar Costs and Details
The Romanian Martial Art Training Camp [RMATC] will begin at about 7:00pm on Friday July 13th 2018. I will announce and provide maps to the venue closer to the event. It will run until Sunday afternoon about approximately 4:00pm.
The cost of the 3 Day Seminar is €75 (Euro) for the 3 day event or €50 (euro) for one day only. Romania is part of the EU but uses it own currency locally which is the RON or LEI.
You may pay in advanced for the seminar in US Funds via the payment button below. The cost in USD is $90.
If you would like to keep update on the Romanian Martial Arts Training Camp you can do so very easily by subscribing to the list below.